Skip to main content

Essence Advent Calendar 2017 Day 1 - 7

Hi guys. Happy Monday . Sorry for being MIA for a two almost three weeks on the blog . As I mentioned in my last post - my gran was in ICU and sadly she passed away the same day as my last post. I was extremely close to my gran - so  I needed a little break from social media and blogging - but I'm finally back again. 

This year I got another Essence Advent Calendar for myself and a Lego on for my son Alex. If you follow me on Instagram , Twitter or Facebook I open up and share the calendars every morning on there. Today I will share what the goodies was in the first week of my Essence calendar. 

If there is any of these products you want a review on - feel free to mention them in the comments below. 


Day 1 - Essence 4-1 Nail File : This is one of those cute 4-1 nail files that has a side to shorten , shape , smooth and polish your nails. I like the Festive designs on this - it's pretty cute for doing your nails this time of year. 
Day 2 - Essence I love Trend Nailpolish in Me & My Snowflake : Now if you know me - you know this is such a Lynette colour. I have worn this colour the whole of last week - and this colour lasts amazingly well on me . I did a mani on Instagram  HERE if you want to see the colour in action. But *swoon* this colour stole my heart. 
Day 3 - Essence Longlasting Lipstick in I am Yours ! : Firstly - how cute is the name. This is a gorgeous everyday colour I can see myself reaching for a lot. I love Essence lipsticks and I'm sure this one will be no different. 

Day 4 - Essence Mini Gift Bags : My gorgeous white background photo sadly dissapeared for some odd reason - but look how cute these mini gift bags are. I will be using them for gifts this year but they are sooo stunning.

Day 5 - Essence Heart Shaped Cosmetic Sponges : I've been eyeing these forever in my local Dischem - so I was really happy they were included in the calendar. I will most certainly use these heart shaped beauties soon. 
Day 6 - Essence I love Extreme Volume Mascara : I love Essence mascara - and this one is a favourite. I use the waterproof version in Summer - and this mascara stays on even after swimming and a long day in the sun. This version is just as amazing . And I am excited to have another one in my collection. 
Day 7 - Essence I love Nailpolish - Hohoho My Love
Again - how cute is the name. This is a bright fuchsia pink nail polish - I'm sure this will be another gorgeous colour. I will be sharing a swatch on Instagram and Twitter soon - so keep an eye out if you want to see this colour in action.











I'm also doing a December Photo a Day challenge as well as the last 4 weeks of the 52WeeksNailChallenge over on my social media  - so if you want to take a look what I'm doing there. 


How is YOUR December so far ??

Comments

  1. thanks dear :)

    wooow, this is so cool :D

    NEW WISHLIST POST | LAST BEAUTY NEWS TO TRY NOW!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh I need this calendar. I got one last year and I LOVED the goodies inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these products are amazing! I think this is the only advent calendar I like :D

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY | Worldwide K-Beauty Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn´t know Essence had an advent calendar! I wish I knew before so I would get one for myself haha

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essence is such an affordable and amazing brand.
    Great post.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. quanti bei prodotti, io non ho preso nessun calendario dell'avvento quest'anno :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Nice products <3 Lovely post! Have a great day
    rampdiary | fineartandyou

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty amazing.
    I love it

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those gift bags actually. If I get an advent calendar I don't know if I'd be able to wait up until Christmas. I might open them all at once. Too tempting. Haha

    Joy to the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha , I lasted the full 24 days so I'm pretty impressed myself.

      Delete
  10. very beautiful products, perfect for gift
    New review on my blog <<< Smartphone infographic >>>
    have an happy start of week
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been enjoying your Essence unboxing on Twitter and Instagram. This year's calendar has really great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following them on Social Media Desle xx

      Delete
  12. Wonderful post …………..keep updating!!
    Gifts for her

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw